Saturday, November 24, 2012

Adding Insult to Injury - Sumo Pool

As if it isn't bad enough that Lance's picks are cleaning up pretty well here at the end, yet another one of my wrestlers withdrew from injury. His 2 and 10 record really showed that he wasn't able to perform. To make it even worse, the person who got the default win against him was the one wrestler Lance picked that had withdrawn due to injury, now returned to fight again! So now Lance has 10 and I'm down to 7.

We've also added another aspect to our bet. Which Lance has already won. We decided that the person who had the most winning wrestlers (wrestlers who got their kachi koshi) would get to pick which leg of the long train trip back to Tokyo they watch Locutus for. As it stands right now, it's only possible for 2 of my wrestlers to end with a winning record but Lance already has 4.

On the bright side, I've definitely gotten familiar with a few more wrestlers in the Juryo division!

2 comments:

Gareth said...

It's okay Jenn. I also lost my bet on which of you was going to win most often. ;-)

Lance said...

Never bet against a lucky horse.