Monday, February 8, 2010

A couple more photos

I thought I'd post a few random photos for my blog contribution today.

First is a shot of Lance and I on a train heading somewhere. One of the few shots of us together so enjoy it!


This next one will give you a sense of the spring-like weather we're currently enjoying. The plum blossoms were just starting to peek out at Osaka-Jo-Koen (Osaka Castle Park) when we went walking through the other day.


I'm not posting any of the wonderful snow pictures for a couple of good reasons. One, I'd rather forget just how cold it was. And two, it looks like I only thought I copied all the pictures off my memory card before clearing it. In fact, I did not, so I don't have any of my snow festival pictures :( Lance still has all the ones from his camera though, so maybe I'll post some of his once the sting of losing all of mine wears off. As we're currently in Nara, I think I'll blame it on the deer. The deer ate my photos! Makes perfect sense since they do eat everything else!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I would have been completely prepared to believe that the deer ate your photos had you not confessed to deleting them first! LOL
Thanks for the photos! The plum blossom picture is gorgeous!